The property has great potential for many uses from privately enjoying it as an equestrian establishment with space for a cross country course, manège and horse walker (STP), as well as enjoying a sporting interest with potential for clay pigeon shooting and/or duck flighting on the three pretty ponds.
There is also exceptional business potential, to include the conversion of the outbuildings (STP) to form annexe or holiday accommodation which could potentially be run in conjunction with the equestrian facilities for riding holidays if required. Equally, the buildings and land could be utilised/converted to create a wonderful wellness retreat, benefitting from the wildlife and nature which is abundant. The property is classified as a farm and benefits from RPA payments annually. There is potential to further develop the farming enterprise with pastoral farming and/or pig and poultry units (STP).
The present owners have worked hard to encourage wildlife and are delighted to provide habitat for barn owls, bats, great crested newts, little owls, ducks, moorhens and many other interesting animals proving testament to the peace and tranquillity of the setting. Please refer to the PDF Brochure for full details.
Property Ref: 101134006709
- A fabulous equestrian, sporting and pastoral smallholding
- 64 acres (STS) of level, hedged pasture and grounds
- Numerous useful outbuildings (9848 sqft) with great potential for conversion (STP)
- Exceptional farmhouse kitchen/diner with flooring and units by deVOL Kitchens
- Smart stabling for up to 14 horses with a useful crewyard
- A most attractive and sympathetically restored 5 bedroom Grade II Listed home
- A long, sweeping driveway through beautifully maintained gardens and grounds
- Three beautiful ponds with abundant wildlife
- Large dutch barn ideal for implement and forage storage and/or livestock accommodation
- Potential to further extend the farming enterprise with poultry or pig units (STP)